We offer a wide range of IBR Boilers
for our customers. They include Smoke Tube, Gas Fired Package Steam,
Solid Fuel Fired, Horizontal Solid Fuel Fired Boilers and so on. They
are best suited for multiple fuel option such as husk, coal, wood and
other biomass fuel gas & oil. IBR Boilers find application in
chemical, pharmaceutical, cement and other industries. They can
easily boil huge amount of boilers in minimal time. They are known
for being safe, economical and energy saver, hence widely demanded in
large scale industries. Gross calorific value of imported coal is
HIGH OPERATING SAFETY
- Gross calorific value of lignite
is 3,500 Kcal/Kg.
- Gross calorific value of steam coal
is 4,500 Kcal/Kg.
- They are well outfitted with
deaeration and expansion and applicable for direct firing or indirect
- We strive to make delivery within 3
to 4 week’s time.
- This IBR boiler has a sturdy construction and rugged design.
- It is provided with two safety valves that help in releasing high pressure steam
- A Pressure Switch is made available to it for cutting out power to boiler at high pressure steam
- It has an inbuilt and fully automatic working water level controller
- To prevent spilling of water, it has a low water lock.
- When the water level runs low, the alarm raises to reveal the defect.
The optional features available with our Boiler are: West heat recovery unit, Cyclone dust collector, Water softening plant, Fully automatic oil/gas firing, MILD STEEL chimney and chimney duct, Feed water tank, Fuel tank
QUICK START UP AND PROMPT RESPONSE
- Effective natural circulation, Low startup time, Excellent response to resolve fluctuations
LARGEST HEATING SURFACE AREA
- Package type boiler, Minimum civil work, Minimum erection time
LARGE WATER HOLDING CAPACITY
- Low fouling factor, Better performance in a long run
LOW AND HASSLE-FREE MAINTENANCE
- Better quality of steam, The higher TDS permitted in boiler ensures low frequency of blow down
DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
- No circulation pumps,A manhole is provided at the top of the boiler,Two manhole provided at the bottom of the boiler for cleaning and sludge removal, Hinged doors are available for easy smoke tube cleaning, No soot blowers
This boiler has three smoke tubes aligning horizontally. It also has a shell type package with wet hack design possessing 100% radiography And are welded with top class fusion. Their manufacturing process is completely as per ISO- R/831 (Indian Standard).
QUALITY AND AFTER SALES SERVICE
- All the product constructed and designed by EPE have an flawless working process as they have been extensively tested under certain circumstances.
- The quality management team and the highly experienced professionals of EPE are always ready to provide our uncompromisable services to customers.